February 22-24, 2019 - Calgary, AB
Doula Essentials is proud to offer the I.T.S. Birth Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar!
The Lamaze Difference
If you are looking to become an educator who will support expecting parents and their babies then you are in the right place!
Your support should come from a childbirth educator program that continues to help you grow even after you’ve earned your certification. Discover the Lamaze Difference—it’s what makes Lamaze the right choice.
Respected and Recognized
The LCCE Credential is Internationally Recognized and Respected; the Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator (LCCE) credential is recognized everywhere; our LCCE educators practice all over the world!
Lamaze is the Only Childbirth Education Certification Accredited by the NCCA
The Lamaze childbirth education certification is the single childbirth educator program that has passed rigorous standards set by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
The program has been designed to meet the highest professional standards, with quality offerings that will help you develop as a skilled, trusted LCCE.
Customizable Pathways Based on Your Experience
Lamaze understands that childbirth educators come from varied backgrounds. The Lamaze childbirth educator certification program gives you options: flexible pathways tailored to your level of experience. Find your pathway here. http://www.lamazeinternational.org/PathwaysToCertification
Join the I.T.S. Birth Services Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar NOW! You will learn how to teach dynamic classes that are grounded in evidence-based information.
The mission of I.T.S. Birth is to provide high quality instruction for childbirth educators. To equip educators to make a difference in their communities using evidence based information.
The Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminars teach how to:
• Design, teach, and evaluate a course in Lamaze preparation that increases a woman’s confidence and ability to give birth
• Promote the childbearing experience as a natural, safe and healthy process which profoundly affects women and their families.
• Assist women and their families to discover and use strategies to facilitate natural, safe, and healthy pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting.
• Help women and their families understand how complications and interventions influence the normal course of labor and birth.
• Create a curriculum using the Lamaze Six Healthy Birth Practices as your foundation.
• Create activities that will help you deliver an engaging childbirth education classes.
• Prepare for the Lamaze Certification Exam.
Become an amazing new childbirth educator, or refresh as an experienced childbirth educator
This Seminar also provides an update, refresher, and contact hours for experienced educators.
It is recommended that all students buy and read the current Lamaze Learning Guide
This seminar accepts a limited amount of students.
We suggest reading the newly released book from Lamaze, "Giving Birth With Confidence". You can purchase a copy from Doula Essentials
Cancellations available 30 days or more before workshop start date minus a $50 handling fee. No refunds will be made within 30 days of the workshop, however registrants may apply the fee towards a future workshop with I.T.S Birth services or Doula Essentials. Cancellations within one week of class must pay a $50 administration fee to rebook and apply fee towards another workshop.